- Aged between 23 – 75.
- Driver's aged between 23 - 24 limited to smaller cars.
- Drivers must have held their licence for over 12 months.
- Non UK licence holders must have held their licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- No major driving convictions or bans in past 3 years.
- No more than 1 fault accident within the last 3 years.
What to bring:
- PHOTOGRAPHIC DRIVERS LICENCE. If you have an old paper licence a passport is also required.
- NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER. To check your licence status. Or, you can generate a 'share my licence code' from this government website - https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- x2 PROOFS OF ADDRESS dated within 3 months i.e .bank statement or utility bill.
- A BANK CARD. To make an insurance deposit
- Any additional drivers will also need to produce a licence, NI number and proof of address.
All foreign licence holders must produce their driver's licence, passport and return confirmation (flight number) or if you have UK residence you will need 2 Utility Bills dated within the last 3 months