Easy, fast, secure, online vehicle hire bookings
- Aged between 23 – 75.
- Driver's aged between 23 - 24 limited to smaller vehicle sizes.
- Licence held for more than 12 months or 24 months if under 25.
- Check with office if more than 6 penalty points under 5 years or any driving bans.
- No major driving convictions in the past 3 years.
- No more than 1 fault accident within the last 3 years.
What to Bring
- Drivers licence. If an old paper licence a passport is also required for photo ID.
- National Insurance number or a DVLA share code from this website https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.
- A bank statement or Utility Bill dated within the last 3 months.
- A credit or debit card in the drivers / hirers name.
All foreign licence holders must produce their driver's licence, passport and return confirmation (flight number) or if you have UK residence you will need 2 Utility Bills dated within the last 3 months