Senior Cars are the biggest independent used car and commercial dealership in Market Harborough.
We have been specialising in prestigious motors such as BMWs, Minis and Audis since 1982. We also stock a large selection of other second hand car makes including but not limited to: Volkswagen, Ford, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Renault, Seat, Fiat and Volvo.
If searching for a new car in the Leicestershire area then visit us in Market Harborough. Our team of trained salesmen are highly knowledgeable about the vast variety of cars available and can advise on a suitable car tailored to your individual requirements.
VISIT OUR CAR SALES SHOWROOM
VISIT OUR COMMERCIAL SALES SHOWROOM
Why buy from Senior Cars:
- Wide selection of cars to test drive and select from.
- A relaxed family vibe with no pushy sales tactics.
- Knowledgeable team who have your best interests at heart.
- A company ethos which values customers and repeat business.
What to expect when buying from Senior Cars:
- A valeted car to the highest of standards.
- All vehicles come with a standard detailed Pre-Delivery Inspection.
- Minimum of six months MOT on all sold vehicles.
- HPI Check.
- Warranty period of at least six months.
Services Senior Cars provides:
- Car, commercial and minibus sales.
- A variety of finance options to help fund your purchase.
- Vehicle part ex-changes.
- Vehicle sourcing.
- Extended warranty options.
- Guaranteed assist protection insurance.
CALL us NOW on 01858 462117 or EMAIL the team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Sales Department is located next to our Market Harborough rental branch at Riverside Industrial Estate Market Harborough LE167PT.
Senior Cars is a Trading name for Len Senior Cars Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN: 664753. All finance is subject to status and income. Written quotation on request. We act as a credit broker not a lender. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers.