Continental Hire

Thinking of taking a rental vehicle abroad, then choose Senior Car and Van Hire for peace of mind.

There are lots of things to consider when taking a vehicle abroad, especially a rental vehicle.

Speak to our experienced team who will help select the correct vehicle and arrange the correct continental cover needed to take a vehicle overseas. Costs will differ to our normal prices yet remain incredible competitive. Call in branch or fill in the below enquiry form to receive your tailoring quote. 


What we will provide to ensure you have the smoothest trip possible:

  • VE103 Document which allows you to take a UK vehicle abroad.
  • The newest possible vehicle to travel in. 
  • A pre hire safety inspection in our own Workshop. 
  • Increased European insurance cover. 
  • Full European Breakdown Cover 
  • A letter of authority from us. 
  • Continental packs which include x2 high visibility jackets, a breathalyser, GB stickers, Headlamp deflectors and a warning triangle.

European Hire Advice

When taking any vehicle abroad we would advise all customers to go online and seek specific advice for each country they wish to visit.

For the best up to date travel we advise customers to check the below websites. 


If travelling into any major European cities, we would advise customers to research carefully and specific rules and regulations that may affect you. For example, when entering a French city you may be required to display a Crit-Air stickers. Germany also has low emission zones within most major cities which require you to display a sticker. They may need to be applied for before travelling or bought in the local area.