17 Seat Minibus

Ford Transit 17 Seat Minibus

or Similar

Ford Transit 17 Seat Minibus from Senior Car & Van Hire

Images are for display purposes only. Vehicles are normally of the specification mentioned but cannot be guaranteed. Please ask at the time of booking


Drivers must hold licence category D1 to rent a 17 seat minibus. You may automatically have category D1 if you passed your driving test before 1st of January 1997. This is the largest passenger vehicle we have on our rental fleet and is available from Leicester and Market Harborough. It has proven to be very popular with football teams, scout groups, stag / hen dos and trips organised amongst family and friends.


  • Vehicle Type17 Seat Minibus
  • VehicleFord Transit 17 Seat Minibus
  • Alt vehicleor Similar
  • TransmissionMANUAL
  • Fuel TypeDIESEL
  • No of Passengers17
  • No. of Gears6
  • External Length (m)6600
  • External Width (m)2000
  • External Height (m)2300-2700
  • Electric Windows
  • Power Steering
  • 17
Book Online
Driver Requirments:
  • Aged between 25 – 70.
  • Drivers must have held their licence for over 12 months. 
  • Non UK licence holders must have held their licence for a minimum of 2 years.
  • Drivers must have category D1 when driving the 16 or 17 seat minibuses.
  • Drivers must have category D1 if driving the 14 seater for a commercial purpose.
  • No major driving convictions or bans in past 3 years.
  • No more than 1 fault accident within the last 3 years.
What to bring:
  • PHOTOGRAPHIC DRIVERS LICENCE. If you have an old paper licence a passport is also required. 
  • NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER. To check your licence status. Or, you can generate a 'share my licence code' from this government website - https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
  • x2 PROOFS OF ADDRESS dated within 3 months i.e .bank statement or utility bill.
  • A BANK CARD. To make an insurance deposit
  • Any additional drivers will also need to produce a licence, NI number and proof of address.

All foreign licence holders must produce their driver's licence, passport and return confirmation (flight number) or if you have UK residence you will need 2 Utility Bills dated within the last 3 months