Luton Box With Tail Lift

Mercedes Sprinter Luton

or Ford Transit Luton

Mercedes Sprinter Luton from Senior Car & Van Hire

Images are for display purposes only. Vehicles are normally of the specification mentioned but cannot be guaranteed. Please ask at the time of booking


All of our Luton Box vans to rent come with tail lifts to help with those heavy objects such as wardrobes and washing machines. Do not forget to hire a sack barrow to help with the load. Most people moving house will favour the use of a Luton box van due to its massive volume. This is biggest vehicle you can drive on a normal licence. If height is an issue we have a couple of really high roofed Luton box vans available to rent from both Leicester and Market Harborough. Enquire on dimensions and availability in branch.

  • Vehicle TypeLuton Box With Tail Lift
  • VehicleMercedes Sprinter Luton
  • Alt vehicleor Ford Transit Luton
  • ColourWhite
  • TransmissionMANUAL
  • Fuel TypeDIESEL
  • No of Passengers3
  • No. of Gears6
  • Internal Length (m)4000
  • Internal Width (exc arches) (m)2000
  • Internal Height (m)2150-2450
  • Payload (kg)1000kg
  • External Length (m)6850
  • External Width (m)2150
  • External Height (m)3300-3450
  • Electric Windows
  • Power Steering
  • 3
Book Online

Driver Requirments:

  • Aged between 23 – 75.
  • Driver's aged between 23 - 24 limited to smaller vans.
  • Drivers must have held their licence for over 12 months. 
  • Non UK licence holders must have held their licence for a minimum of 2 years.
  • No major driving convictions or bans in past 3 years.
  • No more than 1 fault accident within the last 3 years.
What to bring:
  • PHOTOGRAPHIC DRIVERS LICENCE. If you have an old paper licence a passport is also required. 
  • NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER. To check your licence status. Or, you can generate a 'share my licence code' from this government website -
  • x2 PROOFS OF ADDRESS dated within 3 months i.e .bank statement or utility bill.
  • A BANK CARD. To make an insurance deposit
  • Any additional drivers will also need to produce a licence, NI number and proof of address.

All foreign licence holders must produce their driver's licence, passport and return confirmation (flight number) or if you have UK residence you will need 2 Utility Bills dated within the last 3 months